Wednesday, November 25, 2009

to blog or not to blog...that was the question...

Just me...
Do you know how often I sign off my emails with "me"? It's funny now that I think about it. I mean, why bother saying anything if I'm going to sign off with "me"? Of course they know it's "me"! Well, that's where I guess I begin my blogging journey. People know "me". I asked some folks...(on facebook of course): to blog or not to blog, that is the question. Anyone that REALLY knows me said "yes". Why? Because I like to process. Really....it brings me great satisfaction and a sense of fullness that I don't get in my routine of going through my days. So, blogging is a good fit. For me that is. Guess I'll find out if it is for anyone else to join me in it.

I'm sure I'll post pix of my family and life, but ultimately I hope to see this as a place to remind myself and hopefully others to see glimpses of the hand of Jesus in their life too. If we can't see that, then truly life is lived with a dim view of what is real and what is to come. I hope you too will "process" what is going on in your heart and life. I know I need reminders of JOY in my full days. Hence the blog...JOY in the JOURNEY. It's there friends...may we have eyes to see it and hearts to grasp how good HE is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God has done so much through you!

Blog Archive