Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Embassy Update +

Praise the Lord with us for approval at Embassy!  Their visas are in process and get picked up (along with their passports) tomorrow am (wed am).  We're in the HOME STRETCH!! Honestly, I can't believe we leave tomorrow night.  Now that I slept the first night thru (thx Tylenol PM), I'm kinda ready to take in more.  BUT...I miss our kiddos back home so much so it's with a happy heart we leave this time!!

OK...honestly, "reality" has set in for the boys (and us!).  The 'not a cry/whine' days are over.  That's good.  They're being themselves:)  For that, we're glad!! 
So, we're much 'busier' with them and trying to understand one another.  

A quick update of things you could be praying for:
-Quick communication/understanding.  It's just really challenging to not have them understand us.  We really are understanding them more than we thought. They jabber all day with each other and we have NO CLUE what they're saying, but when they want something from us, we generally 'get it'.  They can usually clearly show us OR we've learned THEIR words. Dilemma comes in when we don't 'agree' with what they want:) Need I say more? TODDLERS;)
HERE'S EXCITING WORDS THEY SAY: 
MOMMY, DADDY, THANK YOU, WATER, PLEASE, UP (which is for hold/carry me)AND....I LOVE YOU!!!
-Andy and I to get into the groove of parenting toddlers again together and supporting each other in our different 'ways':)
-Goodbyes for them (Farewell party today)
-Clarity for our involvement in ongoing ministry opportunities 
-continued good health and adjustment when we return
-most of all: that we would see Jesus and His love and that He would be glorified!!

Stay blessed!  

I have no idea how these post on the blog b/c i'm sending thru email to post, but here ya go:

night night/mahtah mahtah
 


zzzzzzz
 


DSC00350
 
we be jammin' (and peek a boo'g)


this if for our friend Henry!! Thomas Pjs rock!


car ride fun!
 


THESE BOYS CAN EAT!
 


ESPECIALLY INJERA AND SHIRO!!
 


Our new friends, the Cassadas from NoVa (thx Ali!) 


Dance party and concert after dinner...
 


3 comments:

Jagergirls said...

I am continued to be amazing by the size of your HEARTS! It really is a journey... I love that you are taking the time to document it for us and for your family! Enjoy every moment!

EJ said...

Thank you for the prayer requests! The pics didn't come through, but I am sure you can re-post once you get home.

EJ said...

that was actually me - Ali

Blog Archive