Friday, June 10, 2011

Jeremiah Ermias Schwarz...YOU ARE CLEARED TOO!

So it's official...we are going to get to bring our boys home in 2 weeks! More to come, but suffice to say, we're THRILLED!! Our countdown to head to Ethiopia with all of us (6 weeks ago) was filled with so much anticipation of meeting the boys and getting a taste of Ethiopia. This time, the countdown is filled with a different anticipation. One that I can not even put into words. Our family has been touched and witnessed our living God in this adoption process. The anticipation we have now is more permanent. We know our family is about to change in ways we can not even imagine. We also know, there are going to be countless joys and trials that point us to our Father. The anticipation of waiting on the Lord far outweighs any fears we have right now. He is God and He is GOOD...ALL THE TIME!

Pray for us to wait on HIM and for our kids to have peace and safety as we will literally be spread out across states and countries! SOOO GRATEFUL for all the encouragement and prayers! Stay Blessed!
p.s. Just got this picture today...HIS LAST IN THE MONTHLY LINE UP OF ORPHANAGE PHOTOS! I think HE KNOWS in this picture that SOON is SOONER than before...they told him so at least!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so excited for you. I'll be praying.

Ali said...

Rejoicing! I spoke with Courtney last night. They leave tomorrow. I am praying you will meet. Knowing that you will be so blessed by them and that they will be so blessed by you. That God would weave your stories together is enough to take my breath away! Why am I surprised? I am honored to witness your faithfulness and Joy in this journey.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!! Praise God! So exciting. We leave on Friday for our boys. I'm praying for your journey.

Blog Archive