Saturday, June 11, 2011

With humbled hearts we share our first treasured moments in video...

You might remember me saying 'they came running'. Since they came running down the stairs and the hallway and then were there on the front stoop before us knowing, we don't have our first glimpse here. Know the 'tada' they gave us completely pointed us to the open arms of Jesus! Towards the end when one of them (Ermias) chants "Yakob, Yakob..."...know that's his brother, not himself he's sooo excited about. What a treat! Here are some other glimpses:

7 comments:

Courtney said...

oh my goodness...your family is so beautiful!!! can't wait to meet you in person! in AFRICA!

Wesley said...

Cindy, I can't tell you how deeply this moves my heart. I can only imagine how you ache to hold them again and bring them home. Excited and praying for you.

eotoy said...

He is good, dear friends!

Laura said...

Cindy, I LOVED seeing this!! Blessings as you wait...
XOXO, Laura Perzanowski

Jan said...

Thankfully I watched this before putting on makeup. :). I love the picture of all 5 of your kids together...warms my heart. Love to all of you!

Ann Campbel said...

Incredible! This made my week seeing this meeting. They are so precious....."tissues please" is correct!

Heather Beam said...

The LUMP. My choking back tears. Oh my...talk about precious moments that are captured. Just days now...and they'll be in your arms.

Blog Archive