Wednesday, October 3, 2012

One more week for these kids to be hosted!!!

Many of you are already familiar with my advocating for these kids from Eastern Europe to be hosted for 3 weeks over Christmastime.  I'm so excited that some of these as well others that aren't on this list have already been matched with a family for hosting! It's been encouraging to hear how the Lord has moved several of you here in RVA to open up your homes and lives for HIM through hosting a kiddo! STILL...there are many left that they feel are great candidates for hosting and in need of a forever family.

TODAY MY HEART IS BURDENED FOR THIS ONE GIRL THAT WILL BE AGING OUT NEXT YEAR! THIS IS HER LAST CHANCE TO FIND A FAMILY BEFORE SHE'S ON HER OWN.  This 'concept' is not new to me as I considered this when we hosted 14 year old Alyona and she was not open to adoption initially.  I could not wrap my brain around how this could be part of God's plan.  Hopefully, IT'S NOT NOW!! As I sat on this for these kids with the Lord I realized that there is one thing I can do: PRAY AND ASK on their behalf!!  That's what I'm doing.  I'm believing that even this 15 year old that is begging her orphanage director to 'find her a family' will have her heart's desire met.

Would you join me in praying and asking our Father to lead her to a family that will tell and show her the Father's love? Thy Kingdom come, on Earth as it is in Heaven... where there will be NO MORE ORPHANS!!

Click HERE for the kids/teens that are still available for hosting this Christmas! 

No comments:

Blog Archive