Thursday, September 27, 2012

A little more info...

I don't know the best ways to keep these posts about Hosting updated, but here is a little more info on some of the kiddos that I posted HERE ; Host responsibilities can be found HERE.


 There is a sibling set- 2 sisters named Anya and Kristina that I have personally met.  They spent an evening with my husband and I during the 2011 Summer hosting program.  They were full of energy and love for each other and were very fun to be around.  Kristina was a room mate of my daughter Vika in the orphanage and she plays the piano beautifully.  Anya was very sweet and emotional and comforted my daughter on her last day at the orphanage as she was saying goodbye to all of her friends.  They are being looked at by another family and I am praying someone will open their hearts to them.

Alyona who is 15 is also from the same orphanage as my daughter and I can tell you that the orphanage was very well run and the kids were truly cared for.  Alyona hung around with the 'nice kids' at the orphanage.

Zelenin does not have the siblings listed originally.

No comments:

Blog Archive