Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 2 following Day 1 poolside with other mom and her kids

OK...even my oldest said...who is that Mom that’s all of a sudden around us at the pool?? I must say, i think I need to repent of a tone of PRIDE in my previous post. really...I COULD have taken it (and did in my heart!!) many ways (thx Jennifer!) but the Lord led otherwise. THANK YOU JESUS b/c I had no idea we’d spend our next blip of pool time with them again!! I thought about recap’g the vignette of that day b/c it was even more exciting than the first. Then I realized: our God doesn’t need us to recap anything more than HE IS GOOD and GOD!! And that held true. I could not begin to imagine her little girl’s questioning of my baby girl would be the start of God’s unfolding. I’m not sure why I get this privilege into other people’s lives, but I’M AMAZED and thankful!
MIND YOU: I have 2 non-swimmer boys and 3 kids that want to play (ok...eldest doesn’t need me but still an occasional shout out) and I’m in the midst of this woman sharing her heart and asking questions that I had NO IDEA I’d be answering with strangers about our journey.

So there you have it. This is why I don’t buy walking in Christ as BORING!! He never stops...she even said with her perfectly fitting bikini (to me in my mommy swimsuit): I don’t get in the water but you encouraged me to play with my kids and talk! hmmm...I had no choice but to get in and I!! was the jealous one at some point? No thx;) Treasuring it up....
Keep doing your thing Jesus...and giving me eyes to see it and a heart that’s blessed!

No comments:

Blog Archive